you have to wear gloves when you have prolonged exposure, it tells me it has some type of acidic base, i would say yes, i have used this for years and ive yet to find anything it hasnt removed from plastic, and paint isnt and more adhesive then baked on grease for 20 years, and yes ive cleaned a item that was baked on for 20 years....spray leave for 15-20 minutes and wipre off, it may need a second application if it has stubborn stains
I've never used it on paint, but it does wonders with grease and grime. I have used a floor wipe (swifter) for paint on plastic and it came right off.
answered 1 month, 1 week ago
ABSOLUTELY TRUE! Let it sit for 5 minutes, or less, gently lift off with STIFF dish washing brush. Piece of cake to remove ANYTHING, so far. I use it on tough grease on clothes, wholly cow, what a product! I'm a jewelry designer and instructor, it cleans OLD stuff BEAUTIFULLY without harming the finish, course I use air in a can to dry pieces, so no damp spots.....LOVE THIS STUFF! I water it down 50/50 or 1/2 n' 1/2 with water, last a LOT longer!
Honeslty, we don't know since we haven't tested the product for that. It’s designed to remove burnt on, baked on food residue.