1) For boating, maybe 2 people, for fishing, really just one + gear (possibly one and a child).
2) Yes, the seat is removable; I am not even sure where my seat is anymore.
3) Does not come with a leash, just locks. I use a paddle and keep it stradled across the boat while I am not using it (fishing).
4) Walmart will hold site-to-store shipments for 14 days. If longer is needed, I personally suggest getting with a neighbor to receive it via regular shipping.
5) It is decent for a leisurely cruise, but, though it is rated for 3 people/450lbs of person (600lb total, including gear, motor, whatever), it is kind of small for that number.
6) If properly inflated, it seems to be nice and stable and seaworthy.
7) I would suggest one of the larger versions, also available through walmart.com
8) It has a hull thicker than a normal lazy river tube manufactured by Sevylor, but it is not as reinforced as I was hoping. If you are just cruising, it should be fine so long as you watch for shallow branches, etc.
1. 2 people
2. yes it is INFLATABLE and it is removable
3. yes it has holders on the side of the boat
5. yes it is a good boat to take a ride around the lake in for 2 people and a kid
tes because it has thicker walls thhat are harder to puncture
answered 2 years, 10 months ago
at most two people could comfortably fit in the boat, a third could wedge in but it would be tight.
answered 3 years, 6 months ago
Maximum Weight Capacity is 600 pounds.
answered 3 years, 10 months ago
- Wichita, KS
1. Three People.
2. Yes, the seat is inflatable and removable.
3. There are two swivel oar locks to prevent the oars from falling in the water.
4. Cannot answer how long Walmart will hold it for you.
5. Yes. This is a good boat for 2-3 people.
6. Yes, strong and sound.
7. This is an appropriate product for your needs.
8. This is constructed with heavy-duty PVC and equipped with 2 exterior tunnel chambers for greater lateral stability.
answered 3 years, 11 months ago
- Wichita, KS