Here are the instructions from the user's manual, which can be found at jascoproducts.com:
1. Connect an audio/video cable with RCA connectors to video, audio left and audio right RCA output jacks on
component. Connect opposite end of cable to video, audio left and audio right RCA input jacks labeled audio
and video on switch using one of the inputs labeled 1-4.. Note: s-video input can be used for video signal using
a video cable with s-video connectors. To use the s-video out, all components used must be s-video compatible.
2. Connect up to four separate devices, repeating the process in step 1 (above) utilizing “input 2”, “input 3”, etc.
3. Connect to the television by connecting an audio/video cable to video, audio right and audio left jacks labeled
output on switch. Connect opposite end of cable to video, audio right and audio left input jacks on TV. Note:
connection can be made to TV using s-video cable for video and audio cable (red/white) for sound.
4. Select switch 1, 2, 3 or 4 to view desired device on TV.
5. If desired, connect headphone, earphone, or powered speakers equipped with 3.5mm plug to audio output
jack located on front of game switch