This tablet has a Quad Core Cortex A9 Processor which means it has 4 CPU's each running at 1.2GHz. The GPU is equivalent to a Samsung Galaxy S3 in graphic benchmark performance and almost on par with a Nexus 7 (2012) version.
If you did like I just did and do a Google Search of the processor model number you would have found this info out in less then 10 seconds! ARM Cortex-A9 family CPU, Single CPU frequency is up to 1.2GHz.
Fully comply to ARM cortex V7 instruction.
Advanced SIMD technology is equipped for the acceleration of multimedia application performance, such as 3D graphics and high resolution image processing.
Video and Audio Encoding
- H.264 1920x1080@60fps supported
- JPEG baseline, 8192x8192 supported
- Panoramic Image Mosaics supported
- Photographing while video recording supported
- MP3/WMA/WAV/AC3/AAC/dts formats supported (some may be done by the 3rd party applications)
Graphic Process Unit
- 3D : OpenGL ES1.1 and 2.0
- 2D : OpenVG1.1, DirectFB, GDI/DirectDraw
- Full ES2.0 extensions supported except GL_EXT_texture_type_2_10_10_10_REV.
- Full ES2.0 GLSL (Shading Language )supported
- Full featured 3D Graphics pipeline equipped
- Up to 16 ultra-thread unified shader units(SIMD4:transcendental,ctl-flow,tx-load), but limited to per shader per clock. IEEE 32bit floating-point compliant for long shader instructions supporting
- MSAA 4x, FSAA 16x supported
- YUV-to-RGB conversion supported
The processor speed is 1.2GHz