Yes. Mine came with three (3)) - a 4" X 2" brush, a 9" flattish head with very low and soft bristles, and a 15" crevice tool. There is also a mounting bracket for hanging the unit when stored.
Yes! It has a short tapered extension for getting in small areas and a small furniture attachment with a rotating brush.
Yes, The attachments supplied work well. Shark also sells other unique attachments on their website. The additional attachments are kinda pricey but could come in handy.
mine came with 3. A dust cup, crevice tool & something else I forget now. You can get an adapter and use any other attachments from other vacuums you might have too. I got that adapter with a window blind duster.
I got mine in the Walmart store, but since both are blue, same price & item #...
It came with the following:
* The motor head (Weighs 3.3 lbs on my scale)
* A 30" detachable tube to extend the reach of the various attachments. (Attachments can all be used with just the motor head, or with the 30" extension tube).
* A 10.5" wide x 2.5" tall, powered beater bar head (for carpeting & floors).
* Dust brush, about 4" wide, with soft-ish bristles, for dusting furniture. (May be a bit stiff for Video screens, so be aware.)
* Pet hair brush, which is about 6" wide, with a strip of that 1-way "lint brush" fabric on each side.
* Crevice tool. About a foot long, with the narrow, angled slot on the end - like all crevice tools.
Weight is about 8.6 lbs with the beater bar, 30" tube, and motor housing + cord, assembled.
Stored dimensions for Vac & beater bar head on the floor: Roughly 3' tall, 10.5" wide, and probably about 10-11" deep - with motor mounted to the extension tube, not wall mounted.
It comes with the main attachment that has the rotating brush, the main extender piece and 3 other small attachments. A brush attachment, a pointed attachment for corners, and a curtain or pillow brush that I think has lint collectors on them.