To all appearances, it is a high grade Teflon.
As with any non-stick coating, you cannot use any metal utensil with them to avoid scratching the coating.
I cannot imagine why you would need to wash them in a dishwasher. With the non-stick surface, it comes clean easily with a little soap and water.
answered 2 years, 4 months ago
- Springfield, Mo
I am a representative from Farberware Cookware.
1. This cookware has a generic nonstick coating made by DuPont.
2. You should use silicon, wood, or plastic utensils with cookware.
3. Hand wash with mild soap and warm water. This cookware can fade in a dishwasher due to the harshness of the dishwashing detergent.
answered 3 years ago
1. It is a teflon like surface
2. I only use wood or plastic/silicone utensils.
3. No need for dishwasher as a little hot soapy water cleans it up.
answered 3 years, 8 months ago
- westchester, NY
I don't know what the nonstick surface is made of.2. You should use nylon or wooden utensils. 3. It should not be put in the dishwasher and you should not put soap on it.
answered 4 years, 4 months ago